Apc Surge Arrest Extension Box – Pm5-ukProduct SKU : KH-KD-019
APC SURGE EXTENSION BOX
Product description Apc Surge Protection Power Line 1.8 m
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer:A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- 3 Modes of protection (L-N : L-G : N-G):The remaining modes continue to provide protection in the event a mode of protection is compromised as a result of a surge.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator:This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering:Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Fail Safe Mode:Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC´s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Lightning and Surge Protection:When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ´´A´´ and ´´B´´ tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.
- Power Line Communications (PLC) compatible:Protects PLC network adapters without interrupting network communications.
- Safety-agency approved:The UPS is UL1778 Listed
SurgeArrest Essential Features & Benefits:
- Data-line Protection:Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Resettable circuit breaker:Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)